Sunday, August 30, 2009

Business Plan

Since I was having such a hard time getting my marketing together I took the time to write out my business plan this week. It just seemed like the right thing to do. I really should have had it done 3 months but better late than never. I know how I am going to spend my marketing budget and how Im going to analyze and close deals. The business plan has really made me feel more confident and comfortable in what I am doing. it has also allowed me to figure out some missing pieces to my puzzle that I need to get together. For example I don't have a good option contract ready to go just yet. I have several purchase contracts. I remember reading in my contracts book about how to make a purchase contract an option contract so I will get that done soon. I am also in need of a joint venture contract just in case I need to work with another wholesaler to close a deal. I still have more work to do on the business plan but for now I think it will do its job, which is help guide me.

On another note I got my driving done this week and I drafted a second letter for my mail marketing to send out to the homeowners after about 2 weeks with no response. I also got another lead this morning. I believe it was another wholesaler, he said he would call me tomorrow. All in all things are coming together, slowly but surely.

Focus.

HubCap

No comments:

Post a Comment