Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Convo with the mentor

I spoke with George the investor yesterday. I think things went well and this could be the right group of investors for me.

From what George said there are several options, one of them being a way to make money up front which is what I am looking for. However the discussion was very brief and general. I do not know at this point what that option entails. There is a good chance that marketing, marketing, marketing will be what I would be doing to make money up front. That is ok with me because that's what I am expecting to be doing. Bringing in deals on a learn as you go basis, incorporating strategies as I go. He also mentioned that the group that he is associated with spends a good deal of time helping new investors structure their business using LLC's. I have been reading "Rich Dad's Advisors': Own Your Own Corporation" and business structure is definitely a concern.

I still have the seminar to go to to make sure that this is right for me but with what I found out there is a good chance I will be signing with this group and I will be one step closer to my goal.

HubCap

No comments:

Post a Comment