Friday, July 31, 2009

Epic Fail


How else can I put this...someone sent me this picture today and it seems so fitting for how this week went. I am pretty sure I burned the bridge with my agent. I missed half of the tasks I needed to complete including being prepared for D4D tomorrow and I haven't received any phone calls from my marketing.

Just means that next week I will have to work even harder. I need to focus on strengthening my marketing...Of course thats what the next 60 days is all about. So this weekend I am going to do a little brainstorming to see what I can do. I also need to find another way to get access to the MLS I have what may be a trick up my sleeve but we will see.

I have a lot of ground to make up. I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Every failure is a lesson learned.

HubCap



1 comment: