Thursday, July 16, 2009

15 DAYS UNTIL I START MARKETING!

I felt lazy all week..the wife was having those pregnancy cravings where all we were eating was fast food...Im sure that has something to do with it. THANK GOODNESS WE STARTED COOKING AGAIN!

Surprisingly, I still managed to make some phone calls(3 or 4) to attorney's that can hopefully perform these closings on REO's but none of them have called back. One did answer but he said I would have to have "disclosure". Im not sure what would need to be disclosed being that the buyer of the property(which would be an LLC) would not change, just the owner of the LLC.

I also went online and found a list of about five more attorney's just last night and I will be calling them next week or this weekend. I also found a couple on Craigslist. .. I got a couple of responses...we will see how that goes.

On the sweat equity side of things I found about ten leads. 4 pre list REO's, 2 potential rehabs and about 3 or 4 possible shortsale opportunities. My goal was to draft letters to send to the rehabs and the shortsales and to find contact information for the prelist REO's. ...well the good news is I drafted the shortsale letter..check it out...



Dear Homeowner,


I know the threat of foreclosure on a home can be very stressful and that not knowing what will happen next can keep a person awake at night. I know because I have been there.

Two years ago I found myself buried in late mortgage payments, HOA fee's, a negative account balance and fear. It was then that I found someone that could help me get out from under my house, someone who could work with the banks to help keep the words "forclosure" and "bankruptcy" off of my credit report. He wasn't a bankruptcy lawyer asking for thousands of dollars to get rid of my debt or a lender trying to take away what little equity I had in my home to barely lower my monthly payments. He was there to negotiate with the banks to find the best solution for me.

Now that someone is me. If you are facing foreclosure, please let me help.

Call now, every minute counts. It won't cost you anything but your time.




...Now if you happen to be looking for something to send a homeowner about a shortsale I don't recommend lying to them to get a lead..I really did go through foreclosure and I really did have an investor that was trying to help me. I may not leave that up for long so get it while you can. ..oh and btw I am finding out who owns the home by doing a property search for the county I am doing my hunting in that way I actually have the persons name on the letter rather than "Dear Homeowner".

Now all I need to do is draft a rehab letter and then send everything out. ..that should do it for the owner occupant leads..now for the bank leads I will have to jump through hoops to figure out who the listing agents are on these REO's that haven't been listed yet. The last thing I want to do is let any of these leads die..especailly that rehab..the owner bought the house back when it was built for 35k(property search). The ARV on thie property now is over 100k. That means this guy has nothing but equity in this house...WOW!

So for next week and this weekend I HAVE HAVE HAVE to finish drafting that letter for rehabs and I HAVE to find an attorney that can perform these transactions. ..oh and I would like to finish this contract book but that may not be done until the end of July.

until then remember

When you feel like quiting, its time to work harder.

HubCap

No comments:

Post a Comment