Sunday, July 19, 2009

Things I need to do...

I wanted to list out the things I needed to do this week and what days I planned on doing them. That way I am on a tighter schedule.


Monday
Look up who owns the homes on my Driving for Dollars (D4D's) leads
Call lawyers on my list, ask lots of questions

Tuesday
Research Shortsales
Make copies of my seller questionnaire

Wednesday
Mail out letters for D4D leads
Read contracts book
Start drafting my contracts(I have a few on hand I just need to make sure I know what is contained in them and revise them if needed, thanks Gogo!)

Thursday
Plan for next weeks D4D campaign by printing maps
Read Contracts book

Friday
Blog about progress and next weeks plans
Read contracts book

Saturday/Sunday
Drive for dollars(D4D's)

This is it. This is my last week for BS! Next week is the start of hardcore marketing, working leads and making offers. I have to have as much in order as I possibly can. If I want to make this deadline in November I HAVE to get the ball rolling. I was actually talking to my wife today about how I wanted my structure in place. I told her that I hadn't sent out the letters from last weeks D4D leads that I got. ..she told me everything can't be perfect I just have to start doing it. So do I shall!

As a side note I just want to thank my wife. Even at times where I am not paying her much mind and I am over my head in study materials she still manages to encourage and support me.

Thank you sweetie, I love you!

Knowledge is nothing without implementation.

HubCap

No comments:

Post a Comment