Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wow

I cannot believe how fun this stuff is becoming. I am actually working with an agent getting comps. I am actually surprised that the agent hasn't asked more about what I do.

My mentor seems to be gaining faith in my abilities and I am getting more buyers added to my list every day or couple of days. I spoke with another settlement company and they were another one of the "simul closings is illegal" type of settlements.
I got another lead on an investor friendly title company from a forum earlier this week. I will be sure to give them a call later on, maybe tomorrow.

There is still so much due diligence that needs to be done but I just feel like I have reached that point where I KNOW I am going to succeed there is not doubt about it in my mind. It is only a matter of time.

Anywho..I wanted to make this one quick since I posted earlier this week and I am on a long weekend starting tomorrow. Hopefully by the end of next week I have answered most of my remaining questions and I can start marketing and making offers way ahead of schedule. We will see how that goes.

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment